Friday, February 4, 2011

Extend Smartphone Battery Life!

REALTOR Tori Heard "lives life large" juggling a family, social life and a successful career! Here she shares some excellent information we can all put to use.

There is nothing more irritating than looking down at your phone to see your battery life in the red. You're in the middle of your work day, a girls' day lunch, or a marathon tennis match and you're about to lose all contact with the world. Ugggghhhh, what to do…what to do??? And why does it always seem to happen when you aren’t going to be in your car for a while and you didn’t bring your plug-in wall charger? I try to prepare for these kinds of moments because of my non-stop, busy life as a REALTOR. I can’t lose use of my cell phone while I have a whole family in my car looking for a new house. But, let’s face it….even if we are prepared, it happens to most of us anyway.

Recently, I ran across this great article with tricks to save your smart phone battery life. It even tells you some off the biggest battery life eaters that you may be using as I type. I found the information very useful and learned a thing or two about my phone along the way. Check it out, this short article sure beats reading the whole user’s manual…that’s for sure.

1 comment:

  1. In addition, even though we were concentrating on a solution for Surface Pro 3 external battery on the go, all our options are suitable for all Microsoft Surface models and for some laptops. So let us list some of the options and you can decide if any of the listed external batteries can work for you to extend your Surface Pro 3 battery life. 8x battery

    ReplyDelete